Are you interested in a career as an Aesthetician who thrives in an uplifting and buzzing environment, where our clients and team are like family, in an atmosphere that’s big on chill vibes, laughter and consistently providing Aesthetic services that leave everyone feeling like they can take on the world?
We’d love to meet you! We’re a busy upscale, trendy spa in the heart of downtown Milton and we’re looking for bright and dedicated beauty therapists to join our Rockstar Team.
Our Mission is to offer every guest a retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, leaving them feeling Relaxed, Refreshed and Radiant. Working with some of the most beautiful and results-oriented skincare products from North America and Australia – we build lasting relationships with each guest who walks through our door.
Our Core Values:
· Our guests are like family and we’re dedicated to ensuring they always feel relaxed, refreshed and positively radiant in every aspect of their life, during and after they leave our spa.
· Little details go the longest way – work and clients alike.
· We believe in leveling up, continuing education, professional and self-growth.
· Just enough is never enough. We build up each and every day.
· Laughter and good vibes are in abundance. You gotta love where you work!
We gotta say, we’re a pretty rockin’ Spa to work with. We are dedicated to our team and will always be here to help you crush your career goals. Training, education, super competitive wages and killer perks (ahem – free services!) are just a few of the bonuses as a Blue Room Rockstar. We are here for you. Feeling happy, supported and confident in your career is a must – and we’ve got you every step of the way. And hey – we really like to give back when our team goes over an above.
We're interested in individuals who have a serious passion for the beauty industry and client relations – someone who embodies our brand. Our guests always feel relaxed, refreshed and radiant when they head out – and you are the Rockstar who provides that beautiful feeling.
Pop in, we love to put a beautiful face to a name, or email your resume to:
Carli & Andrea @ firstname.lastname@example.org
· Knowledge is power. Educating ourselves and our clients is important in building trusting relationships.
· Keep it real. We’re ourselves. From our conversation to our anti-uniform – we believe in being real and talking straight.
· Integrity. Live by it; walk the walk and talk the talk. We work with what we know works best and gives the best results. Always doing well by our clients and putting their needs and experience first. We believe in what we promote and proper care and maintenance of our skin and body.
· Standards. Way high. Cleanliness, hygiene, atmosphere, ethics, morale- we are at the top of our game. We’re not a one trick bar and we’re not a high-end chop shop. Quality over quantity. Every time.
· Self-love and giving back to one’s self is a priority. When you look good, you feel good & you do good. It’s mental, emotional and physical health. It’s good for the soul.